Free Hop Yard Design - Schmidt Farm

Contact Steve Schmidt at Schmidt Farm where we will provide you with a free design / layout along with all the supplies you need.  We sell Cable, Anchors, Poles and all the tools to put your hopyard together.

www.schmidthops.com
585-869-9641

Mr. Schmidt, I currently am looking into starting a Hops Farm. MY wife and I have 112 acres with 70 of productive acres. Plan is to start with one acre and goal is 10. I am working on a grant at this time. Would you have a free design I may look at. Thanks! Peter Barrett barrettpeter@hotmail.com

Steve I was hoping to also take a look at the trellis design or layout that you or anybody is using. I have 41 acres and plan on dropping some cascades in this spring. Trying to figure out the pros and cons to the different trellis systems available. I will be using drip irrigation and need alittle help with this as well. 

Dear Mr Schmidt,

I put my first 100 hils in last year and are looking to get another 1000 in this spring. Could I get some guidence on a design and materials needed? The first 100 went on hoop house poles. I am planning an agritourism site with a farm brewery and want the yard to have a welcoming feel as well as a nice look. 

Thanks

Phil Muth
Brookevillebeerfarm.com

Northeast Hop Alliance